Our Fundraising Promise
Friendship At Home are members of the Fundraising Standards Board (FRSB), a self-regulatory scheme. The FRSB works to ensure that organisations raising money for charity from the public do so honestly and properly. As members of the scheme, we follow the Institute of Fundraising’s Code of Fundraising Practice and comply with the key principles embodied in the Code and in this Promise.
We Are Committed to High Standards
- We do all we can to ensure that fundraisers, volunteers and fundraising contractors working with us to raise funds comply with the Code and with this Promise
- We comply with the law including those that apply to data protection, health and safety and the environment
We Are Honest and Open
- We tell the truth and do not exaggerate
- We do what we say we are going to do
- We answer all reasonable questions about our fundraising activities and costs. Please contact us, visit our website or see our Annual Report if you require further
We Are Clear
- We are clear about who we are, what we do and how your gift is used
- Where we have a promotional agreement with a commercial company, we make clear how much of the purchase price we receive
- We give a clear explanation of how you can make a gift and amend a regular commitment
We Are Respectful
- We respect the rights, dignities and privacy of our supporters and beneficiaries
- We will not put undue pressure on you to make a gift and if you do not want to give or wish to cease giving, we will respect your decision
- If you tell us that you don’t want us to contact, you in a particular way we will not do so
We Are Fair and Reasonable
- We take care not to use any images or words that cause unjustifiable distress or offence
- We take care not to cause unreasonable nuisance or disruption
We Are Accountable
- If you are unhappy with anything we’ve done whilst fundraising, you can contact us to make a complaint
- We have a complaints procedure, a copy of which is available on request. If we cannot resolve your complaint, we accept the authority of the FRSB to make a final adjudication.
If you would like to take part in helping with Friendship at Home with Fundraising, Please contact our office for more information; 6-7 Aspen Court, Cleethorpes, DN35 0SJ.